Friday, June 17, 2016

It is nearly here - my Beff's big day! Wednesday some of us gals from the wedding party went for pedicures. I was long over due, and the gal I had did a great job of carving away at my dry heels. From there Beff and I shared a private dinner over sushi. Last night we gathered things and went to the reception hall to decorate and then I had dinner w/ her new fam at Chili's. Today is the rehearsal!

I'm grateful to have my Favorite Egg coming in, as he can help ensure that some other activities take place tomorrow successfully, even if there is lack of cooperation from other sources. It's been a long and stressful week for me what with the activities related to the house. This stress has given me the start of a lovely eczema rash at my right wrist and the right side of my face. Hopefully it will behave as to not be a feature in the wedding photos.

No comments: