Sunday, May 01, 2016

I went to my favorite Egg's this weekend.  I admit, I just wanted to be at home.  Mentally, I just need to sleep for a week - I'm spent.  I looked at three places w/ a realtor out there on Friday night, hit one open house by myself on Saturday, and hit a couple more open houses today before returning home.  Truly, the newer houses all look exactly the same - right down to the complete and utter lack of yard ending in either a cliff or a hill that makes you frightened you might be responsible for mowing it.  The older homes tend to be not just older, but not kept up and/or landing in neighborhoods that make me turn up my nose.

At this point, I feel like my desires are overbearing.  I feel that concessions are being made - ones that will take me down a path I'm all to familiar with.  I know I need to get out of the area, but the rest of the scenario makes me wonder where I am supposed to go and what I'm supposed to do.  Yes, having someone is what finally inspired me to leap, and I'm too weak to take steps on my own.  Some things just aren't part of some people's destinies.

No comments: