I really wanted to get the upstairs done tonight, but it didn't happen. I did make good progress though. I went up with the intention of finishing the office room, but in trying to box some things I went hunting for other things to combine into the box, so I cleaned out the little alcove/storage area and pulled some things from the spare bedroom. I'll say the office is at 95% now, the spare bedroom at 90%, and the storage space at 100%. Every wall that needs washed has been done! Well, at least above ground level. I could probably stand to do some more scrubbing in the basement. Either way, good progress.
This is good because the carpets are scheduled for scrubbing early next week and the less stuff to move about the better. Tomorrow I should be meeting the guy who is pressure testing the sewer work here at the house. Please say a prayer for minimal alteration needs. I should also be getting some numbers from my real estate agent, so prayers there too that I've made some leaps upward, please. Heck... while we're at it, let's go for the trifecta - still nothing on the work inquiry.