Monday, December 07, 2015

My little bro from back in the day posted a link to a video from high school that put a smile on my face.  Fortunately, I wasn't a great sax player, so I wasn't in the first jazz ensemble or I would have been in a good chunk more of the video, but the part w/ the flute ensemble part was enough.  I can't believe how thin I look.  Amusingly, I allowed my hair to dry on its own last night, so it looks a little bit like it did in the video - but not quite as curly, heaven knows that was all perm.  Some people could have been a little more flattering in expressing their views of the video, but since I look remarkably the same (a good thing in my mind since that was quite a few years ago now) I am going to go ahead and allow myself to be female for a hot minute and interpret that as a dislike for what I look like today.  Thanks.

My local Aunt and Uncle called and asked if I wanted to go for dinner.  I can honestly say I haven't seen them most all of this year, so it was nice to get the time together.  I didn't want to, but I still worked out - an abbreviated one - but I worked out.

No comments: