Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Last night I picked up the final component for my sister's Christmas gift and I'm quite pleased with the results. I put everything together and wrapped it up last night, along with the few other straggling gifts that came in for others. Now I just need to package things up and get them shipped.

After, I stopped at Nyko's for dinner. I haven't been there in so long. I went with a steak instead of sushi, so I will be hungry to go back again soon. I was already working on a slight headache (and didn't have sushi) so I can't blame that. The tension Excedrin I took as I was heading to bed didn't touch it. I've also been fighting a bit of tightness in my chest with some coughing, so I used the inhaler too. I feel like there is stuff wrong with me, but nothing significant enough to warrant going to the doctor. Diagnosis - you're getting old.

I did work out last night, despite the headache and after 4 days of skipping. That is always the hardest workout to start. Scale is still not moving but at least I didn't gain weight over Thanksgiving.

No comments: