Monday, October 05, 2015

I traveled for work on Sunday and ended up with a rental car that stunk of cigarette smoke. 3 1/2 hours of a drive later I could feel the headache blooming. By bed it was what I'd classify as a migraine. I was in and out of a light sleep until around 3:30 in the morning when I couldn't take it anymore and went to the hotel lobby to buy something, anything, to try and take the edge off of the headache. Fortunately ibuprofen knocked it back to manageable and I was able to fall asleep soundly for a few hours. Today my head remains a bit wonky, my neck slightly stiff, and my head feels incredibly heavy.

Please tell me how and why people still smoke? I understand older people who have smoked their whole lives. You know, the ones that got started when it was not understood a). how incredibly unhealthy it was and b). how incredibly addictive it is. But seriously, if you're 35 or younger and you smoke, you're a complete retard and deserve the butt whooping I'd love to put on whomever trashed that vehicle.

No comments: