Thursday, October 22, 2015

Another nice evening last night, so I hustled to the cemetery to take more photos. Another quick stop there and I'll have two whole sections to process over the winter months. Between that, a stop to pick up water, cranking out a free calendar from shutterfly, and working out my evening was pretty much consumed. More "plans" that I thought were firm had a wrench thrown in them last night, which kept my brain going until 1am last night. I only have 20 things still on my to do list for tonight and tomorrow. This should be interesting. If I could just multitask while working out it would help, but most of the list requires me to actively do other things.

On positive news - Rex and I booked tickets to see Alton Brown! I've been a fan girl for roughly 15 years or so, so it's about time. Of course, it isn't til spring. Go away winter.

No comments: