Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It looks like a post from yesterday evaporated into the mist, so I'll try to quickly recap my weekend. My Favorite Egg was in and we had a good visit. I needed to run to Altoona to take a key to the realtor, so it was nice that he found an auction down that way making the trip a little more purposeful, even if he only bought one item.

I was a bit peeved when I arrived and found the house locked up as it was the last time (meaning I could not have gotten in if I hadn't found my Mother's full set of keys to take with such that I could get in the front door). Worse still finding the alarm off and a message on the panel making it clear it hasn't been set in over a month. Am I being that much of an a**hole for making a request to ensure that the house isn't vulnerable to copper thieves? Rest assured I left the house with the alarm on.

We also went to see the Scorch Trials since I had a BOGO coupon that expired at the end of September that I refused to allow to expire unused. I guess there was a movie before this one and I was a bit lost at the beginning. It was okay, but I would have rather caught The Visit.

The girls were also very excited as we all got to go for a walk together on Sunday. I'm pretty sure that was the last of the warm days. It's time to bring down a couple of sweaters so I can survive my workday.

No comments: