Friday, September 04, 2015

I'm struggling to stay focused and productive. I am going to blame it on my Linux box missing from the docking station yesterday afternoon and this morning. Hopefully the attempts to rescue everything to a new drive before the old one completely crapped out will be successful and prompt. There is just too many things that make me want to turn to that machine for something.

We're at the first long holiday weekend for the "season". It seems like all of the holidays seem to cram in the next few months, offering quite the little reprieve. I have one vaca wiggled in there too, so I suspect the rest of the year will fly by. Who am I kidding? It's been 8 months since Mom passed, the whole year has been flying by. This weekend alone will keep me on the move, but I'll report more on that later.

No comments: