Monday, August 17, 2015

The weekend was rather productive. Friday night after grabbing a bite my favorite Egg and I headed to his old place to ready a few things for moving. Saturday we were up early to meet some of his family to load up a truck and trailer. I can't even tell you how unhappy the girls were that I made them get up from their sunbathing and come back in the house so we could leave. There is probably still one more full load of things to be moved, but we did clear out a good bit. After the long haul to the new place we unloaded and headed back this direction.

Sunday was a good bit more slow paced. Good thing too as I was a bit achy, but not as bad as I would have expected, although I certainly didn't have to do much heavy lifting, for which I am grateful. After our standard pancakes we headed to an auction and surprisingly left empty handed. A few other brief stops and a little bit of time in front of the TV, and that was pretty much the end of the weekend.

I was in quite the sad mood all last week. I really needed that time together.

No comments: