Tuesday, June 09, 2015

I'm going to whine again, sorry...
I left work with a headache, but at least some of the other issues had subsided.  I wanted nothing more than to come home and maybe lay down for a little while.  Instead I was dumb enough to allow a Windows update w/ 7 things.  I've been trying to get my computer functioning again ever since.

I am LOOOONG overdue for a new computer.  For years I've been saying I need to buy a new one.  My keys are half worn through, the cd drive rarely works the way it should, dumb things happen with it.  So, even though I'm most of the way back up I went ahead and clicked through since I was fortunate enough to find a Dell that still comes with Windows 7.  I guess I'll be loosing another evening to get everything moved over and figuring out what I need to do in order to get my licenses for MalwareBytes and Office onto the new machine.  I guess I could just cough up for the newer version of Office since work has a good deal on it.

No comments: