Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Derp of the day:
I called the place I typically get blood draws performed because I have an order for a urinalysis and the website does not indicate that they do the collections there. I asked if they do urinalysis and the girl says Yes, so I note it wasn't on the website. She then proceeds to say "do you know behind Walmart..." I cut her off saying "yes, I know where you are, I come there for blood work, but the website didn't indicate you did urinalysis collection, so I wanted to make sure before I stopped by". Her reply "oh yeah, same thing". Honey, urinalysis and blood work are not the same thing.

I'm sure you're wondering why a urinalysis - we're just trying to rule out UTI or bladder infection as I am having some slight pain down in that direction. Nothing to worry about, I don't think, but I do intend to preserve the factory as long as possible.

No comments: