Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Monday night I scrubbed the seats in the Durango as well.  It smells nice and fresh now.

Today I headed to the dealership to see what they'd offer knowing full well it wasn't the direction I was going.  They helped me feel more confident on the number I arrived at for a sale to an individual too, so that's good.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, the vehicle I was looking at ended up selling last night.  I wasn't all giddy about that vehicle and I would have been making concessions on a few things I really wanted.  Frankly, if you're spending that much, you shouldn't have to make concessions.  They are now searching to find something similar, but better, with more of the optional items I wanted.

This of course then leaves me half in a panic about how long that will take.  I'm torn between just leaping to push to find a buyer for the Durango and waiting until I have a replacement key in hand.  Maybe I shouldn't be buying.  I don't know.  I have some praying to do.

My sister tells me some of the other resolutions we're looking for are being pushed back a bit and there are additional things I was previously unaware of that must be done.  meh.  Can someone please just come make decisions for us/me?  Go ahead and resolve x, y, and z and whatever you do, I'll be fine with it.

Tonight I have proof that my Mother is still with me as I was driven to wash windows.  Yeah, on a Tuesday night.  There is no other explanation.  I've been up since my eyes popped before 6.  It's time to wipe out.

No comments: