Sunday, January 18, 2015

I got to have a couple of those coconut joys today when I headed in.  They are pretty darn good, I'll give her that.  I headed home with a Durango full, mostly full of garbage and recyclables as to avoid having an obvious pile drawing attention.  I am just as guilty as my Mother for keeping old cool whip or ricotta cheese containers and using them for leftovers instead of my tupperware, but the woman put me to shaaaame on her stockpile of such containers.

The weather made an attempt to be ugly earlier - a bit of sleet on my way home and threats of some snow.  Nothing out there just yet, but I wonder what I'll wake to in the morning.  I would whine about having a 5 day work week in front of me, but the last time I did that, well, it resulted in two shortened work weeks that have me still half exhausted.  Be careful what you wish for, right?

Now, it's time to get back into my routine.  I can't bear the thought of the elliptical, but I am going to force myself onto the treadmill.  It's a step.

No comments: