Monday, January 05, 2015

Back to work after a month of vacations, short work weeks, spending time with family and my honey is nothing shy of the pits.  If only you could truly plan (and somehow follow through with) winning the lottery.  A nice situation where I only need to work 2 or 3 days a week, yeah, that would be good.

I neglected to report that I did get to introduce my favorite Egg to the Laws this past weekend.  They're important people with whom I have quite the history and it was probably more important to me than getting him to meet Aunts and Uncles.

The weather has taken a nose dive again.  I know it's winter and bound to happen but it is a reminder that planning for the next get together with my Egg might be a challenge.  All I can tell myself is 2 more months and we'll be getting to nicer weather on a more regular basis.  I can make 2 months, right?

No comments: