Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy antiversary to me. I can't believe it was 13 years ago. I'm feeling a bit old today, more than I did on my birthday for whatever reason.

At long last the Walking Dead is back on the air. I'm going to blame my restless sleep and odd dreams on that, although we both know that those types of shows don't really bother me. I'm rather tired today and need to pop a Claritin. Autumn, I love you so, why do you torture me?

I got very little accomplished this weekend as I've been trying to catch up on Parks and Rec. So, other than some laundry and a few little things, not much got done at my house. I was going to try and fix the light switch in the bathroom (finally) but then I realized my line tester and things like that are at Mom's house. I thought messing with the one connection resolved the problem for now, but by the time I put everything back together the light once again wouldn't turn on. I suspect if I just take the switch cover off and loosen the plate it will work again. Go figure.

No comments: