Saturday, August 30, 2014

Three awesome ppl (ok technically 4) in one day.  After getting the oil changed this morning at the recommended replacement location, I headed home to workout and get cleaned up to head out for a long day of visiting.  First stop over the mountain (after a couple of shopping stops) was Kath (and Mark).  I haven't seen her in so long, but since I was headed out 'that way' it just made sense to try and connect.  I'm so glad I got to see them and chat.  I miss her.  Hopefully I'll see more of her this winter when she's working in the area.  Just remember Kath I have a spare bed if the winter weather makes travel home treacherous.

Then for the main driving event, to see the sweet Egg at camp with some friends.  I had a nice longer than expected but shorter than desired (as always) visit as he showed me around a place he's been to throughout his lifetime.

Since I didn't leave until it was getting dark I'm surprised I was able to get to see my Mithy, but I did!  It was a short sit down over a quick drink, but quality time is good.  This has been one of those Saturdays that feels like a full weekend's worth of activity.  Thank goodness I still have two more days to get even more stuff in.

No comments: