Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So my bank recently "upgraded" their bill pay system.  As I have for quite some time, I made a payment on payday towards my mortgage.  Normally this payment shows up in 24-48 hours on my mortgage account.  Since it's been 4 days I decided to call the bank and ask if there are known issues since the "upgrade".
 
Long story short - the address and zip code I entered in for that biller?  Pfft. No, we have a better one, we're just gonna go ahead and send it there.  Can you call your mortgage company and get us a fax number.  I already know they're painful to deal with, but I call anyhow.  Instead of a fax number I get a lecture about how I shouldn't have to enter a zip code for bill payment if it's coming electronically, blah blah.  Long story even shorter a case has been opened to contact the mortgage company to make sure the payment goes.  Unfortunately, that doesn't help me w/ correcting the info in the bill pay section if it's not going to route properly in the future.
 
Golly I'm glad I didn't just pay it off and instead decided to wait and let them make the insurance and tax payments that are due in the next month out of escrow.
 
On another note:  breathing test 1 done.  I did show marked improvement on the tests after a breathing treatment which is a likely indicator of lung problems (in the grand scheme of lung issues - hopefully asthma), but we'll know more after my second set of tests.

No comments: