Wednesday, August 20, 2014

By some miracle I made my weigh in yesterday and won my second diet bet!  Of course, the fact that I dehydrated a little yesterday to make sure I crossed the finish line probably helped.  The only reason I think I did cross that line is because I thought I needed to drop one lb more than I did.  My big debate now is do I do another 4 week / 4% bet or do I go for the long term 6 month / 10% bet?  I'm giving myself a couple of days "off" to think about it and waiting to see how much I $ I get back from this current bet.  I feel like a slacker, but I think I'm skipping the lunch workout I should do and going for something yummy (Chinese or Mexican).
 
I did do my second run for week three last night with slight apprehension.  I did NOT have an issue this time, but perhaps it was because of how I was focusing to not huff/puff towards the end or maybe because of the treatment earlier in the day?

No comments: