Thursday, August 28, 2014

I received my new phone last night, but unlike in the past it did not come with the right telephone number to call to get the change over completed.  Since I didn't have a lot of time after my workout last night I just charged it up and figured I'd go the lazy route and stop at the AT&T store today after work and have them do the change over in their system.  One of my cases arrived too, so at least I don't feel awkward/worried carrying it.  She is slightly larger length-wise than my current phone.  I'm really glad I didn't get the full size, it's just too much phone.
 
I was already sore last night but got a full hour workout in, in addition to 20 minutes before work. Boy am I feeling it in my legs today, they really need rubbed (where's that cute, sweet guy when I need him?).  I skipped out on working out before work today since I have plans to hit the body sculpting class over lunch and need to run again this evening.  At least the scale budged again this morning, it's been a long plateau.

2 comments:

ZATMANAGIN said...

I'm here! I'm here to rub your leg! Cute, sweet guy you said. You never mentioned 'old' ....I checked haha
have a great day

I AM NOT A ROBOT!

JM said...

I had a specific one in mind dear, mysterious, stranger. But I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to help.