Sunday, August 24, 2014

Another great, relaxing weekend on the road - this time with my favorite Egg.  I need more weekends.  Fortunately, I was in between diet bets, as the pasta all weekend was a bit of a carb bomb, but Saturday night's meal was a way awesome baked penne with meat and sauce and perfectly broiled cheese. I have leftovers in the fridge that I fought off eating tonight.  Tomorrow's lunch is going to be pretty friggin sweet.  I can also tell you the movie The Grand Budapest Hotel was rather entertaining with a ton of cameos.  Odd that it hadn't even crossed my radar prior.

Speaking of my diet bet, I didn't quite double my money last round, but I still earned more than I put in.  I joined another 4 week bet, then maybe I need to try out the long term one, which would take me to my target weight over 6 months.

Since my local AT&T store didn't have the phone I wanted to upgrade to I also checked out near the burgh and they too didn't have it, so I went to order it online.  Once you get to the cart it no longer had the option to just pay for the phone outright only to go with their 'next' plan or a two year contract.  Fortunately, I was able to get it ordered outright by calling their customer service, so I have a new phone on the way (this is so overdue).

I'm really looking forward to being able to grab other apps, like a stop watch or the actual couch to 5k app as tracking the time on the small media player clock while bouncing up and down is a bit of a challenge.  Now to buy the cases and screen protectors and all of that other junk.  Thank goodness the chargers have mostly normalized across phones.

No comments: