Tuesday, July 01, 2014

New food chain announced today.  It could be better, it could be worse - either way my fear of change makes it feel worse.

I was ready to go to bed by the end of my work day yesterday but I still forced myself to start a workout, which woke me back up enough that I completed the whole thing (and that's on top of a 20 minute exercise video w/ the Wild one over lunch too.  Today I'm feeling a wee bit sore (legs and upper stomach).
 
Today is all about updating traceability of requirements from one version of a spec to a new one.  Let me tell you how enthralling that is - even Knife Party isn't keeping my eyes afloat.  I could really use a nap.
 
I started eyeballing what is going on around here for the next two weeks both to try and find something fun to do to celebrate the 4th and to find things that might interest my niecey-poo while she is in.  Many thanks to the Laws and their website http://DoJohnstown.com at least I shouldn't miss Shakespeare in the park this year.

No comments: