Saturday, July 05, 2014

I had a very nice and relaxing weekend... and to think I still have one more full day.  I love long weekends (and having more reasons to like them).  Since I did a little bit of cleaning each night this past week I didn't have much I had to accomplish this weekend except for some laundry and dishes (as I did do a little bit of cooking).  I still have a roast to make tomorrow, which should be delightful.

Hit a really long auction on the morning of the 4th, it was nice, but a bit chilly - quite the departure from earlier in the week which required the air conditioner to be running.  Watched a couple of movies.  Went to the fireworks at the mall and had a drinkie.  Still worked out this morning and on Thursday night, but skipped on the 4th.  It was a holiday, I think that's fair, especially since I'm still noting drops on the scale.  This dietbet is in the bag.  Ya'll can prepare to welcome back a thinner Judy.

No comments: