Sunday, May 04, 2014

This weekend seems to be the time for dropping things and smashing them in sinks.  First my most favorite coffee mugs, yep, both of them at the same time, tumbling from the cabinet above the kitchen sink and smash.  Both handles came off so in the trash they went.  Then today I managed to drop a container of eyeshadow and the powder broke apart when it hit the bathroom sink.  I have too many mugs and too much makeup anyhow... at least that's what I am telling myself.

I didn't gather as much as I would have liked, but I did get through all of my dresser drawers.  Hopefully I can get through my closet one of the nights this week.  It appears that our evenings will remain chilly for a few more days so maybe then.  Here's to hoping I can turn the heat off before June.

No comments: