Saturday, May 03, 2014

An agreement has been reached that tames some of my anxiety regarding my previous post.  Of course, even when things are as they should be it still stresses me out to transition between tenants.  That said, if anyone is looking the apartment is open again June 1.

Since my front lawn grows earlier than the back I was all kinds of classy today and used the weed eater to give it a first pass.  I guess I should contact the guy who mows for me to see if he's still doing so again this summer... but I'm worried he'll decide to hang it up.  Fingers crossed.  I did get this work done before a shower rolled through, which means waiting longer to rake up the clippings.  In the mean time I'll be working to clear some clothes out for a donation.  Wish me luck.

There are lots of other things I need to get to, it always seems like the weekends are a time for catch up.  When can I just have a leisurely Saturday and take a nap?

No comments: