Saturday, May 17, 2014

The near 90s are a faint memory already.  I came home Friday needing to turn the heat back on just so Saffy and I wouldn't still be cold under the comforter taking a nap.  I had left work a bit early to get to a chiropractor appointment, so we managed our nap with a large portion of the evening left.  I haven't been to a chiro in a few years since my last visit resulted in a near instantaneous migraine.  Different doctor this time, entertainingly enough in the building where my old primary care physician was.  He gave me a few exercises and did his best to get my hips back into alignment.  I need to go back next week.  Hopefully this will only take a couple of visits.

I probably didn't help things today since my first action of the day was to head out to help at the church where I stood for a couple of hours on pavement and concrete.  My lower back feels a little stiff right now, but I think it's from the standing not the adjustment.  The church was giving away coupons to get free oil changes, how fun is that?  So I was holding a sign to lure folks in for a majority of the time.  I spent some time back at the house and then headed back out to help out at a church in Moxham w/ a community meal.  Wasn't there super long.  Good thing too since I'm already thinking about climbing in bed for the night.

No comments: