Monday, March 10, 2014

My weekend went by quickly.  I was out and about a good bit since the weather was agreeable.  Funny how cold (by most standards) and windy still gets good marks just because the sun was out and the snow was trying to melt.  I visited mum on Saturday, along with a few awesome deal shopping stops (as is my latest fascination, thanks wild one!)  I climbed over the snow remaining on her deck to fire up the grill and cook us a hot dog to go with her potato salad.  We're faking summer until we make it at this point.  Now that we've changed the clocks the sun is streaming in through the back of the house and it makes me want to run amok.  Hurry spring, hurry.

Sunday was the standard church morning and a bit more good deal running, then cleaning.  Boy was (am) I over due.  I could still do more, but I made good progress before an overnight guest arrived.  It is good to still have connections in NC, people I can call friends.  As I type this I hope the guest is arriving home safely after a long journey.

Also, please continue praying for my friend's mom.  They thought they resolved the main cause after my last post and she was feeling/doing better, but has had a bit of a setback.

No comments: