Friday, March 07, 2014

I remain rather tired this evening despite an early trip down the hall last night.  I guess I fell asleep at my normal time last night, but I did head there early and slept in a little.  I arrived to work to an email from a good friend noting that their mother was in the hospital.  It's been one of those weeks for so many folks around me.

In this case, this mum could use a few extra prayers as there are still test coming tomorrow and I'd say she was in a pretty dire state by the time she got to the hospital.  So, I'll ask all that are willing who read this say a little prayer for her and the doctors treating her.  I did get to see her this evening and she looked better than I expected, but I know she's nervous and anxious and still has recovering to do regardless of the diagnosis.

No comments: