Sunday, February 23, 2014

Today I was reminded of the one and only bad thing associated with the snow melting and going away... the muddy back yard.  Shockingly it wasn't Saffy, it was Vixen.  What a butthead.  Most of her face and her feet were coated.  Saffy eventually did go to see what the big deal was and got some on her nose.  Face washings all around!  Notice I said the only bad thing, I am still not happy to see flakes flying again (which is happening right now).

I figured I should do something to keep the ball rolling since I wasn't sore from chipping at ice at mom's yesterday, so I swept up all of the salt residue and rocks along the frontage of my property.  How it irritates me to see that mess out there.  Saffy and I also went for a short walk today, so we'll call this my first walk of the year.

No comments: