Saturday, December 14, 2013

Any desires to head to Altoona this weekend were dashed by a displeased Durango long before the weather became a factor.  There are some noises and vibrations happening, couple that with an issue keeping air in the front driver's side tire and I have an appointment Monday morning to see what's up.

When I woke at 7ish the snow had not started yet, even though it was suppose to start around 1 or 2am, but by 9am it was coming down at a pretty good clip.  So, I made sure to make my grocery run quickly after I got moving, as I knew I wouldn't want to leave the house again.  At this point, waking from my afternoon nap *grin*, I'd say I have a solid 5" of new snow.  This is way too much for December already, I hope the pace doesn't amplify in January and February.  I would just go pretend and gawk at houses by my sister, but even they had ice and couldn't go anywhere last weekend or so.

No comments: