Saturday, November 16, 2013

I'm proud of me today.  I managed to sleep in a little, but then forced myself onto the to do list.  So, there is a good deal cleaned up around the house (again I point out that this never ends, so why even do it, but I did).  I also crossed off a few more name on the Christmas shopping list.  I also got through 2 weeks worth of my online java class (I forgot to bring home the computer I'm doing this on last weekend).

I meant to bathe Saf today, and the weather would have been ideal for it too, but I forgot to do so earlier in the day (read:  with enough time for her to dry completely before bed).  Actually, the weather was so nice today I had to pull out a claritin.  Not complaining, just saying.  I guess I shouldn't have skipped out on my allergy shot at the three week mark (this past Wednesday).

No comments: