Saturday, October 12, 2013

I feel bad that I cancelled out on mom today, not that we had anything set, but I was due to head down.  Between people being in town and the rain last night that I thought was going to continue today I figured it was for the best and would allow me to get more done around here.

I was up early, go figure after going to bed early, and cranked through my weekly online class lessons then somehow got a burr in my butt. I gathered up everything that was slated to go to Goodwill, made a list so I could enter it in to ItsDeductible, and hauled it all off, but not before I was inspired to put everything away in the display cases in the dining room.  I guess you can say I've officially given up on the guy coming back to do the trim.  The trim isn't bad, but not having a transition that matches between the rooms is a little sad, and I'll have to figure out how to cut a little off on some of the trim to get the vent covers in.  I also did some dusting and other smaller activities that I am surprised I accomplished today.

I didn't hear from anyone that was in until it was a bit too late, but at least I did get to go have a meal with the Schmou family.  It's been a long time since I've seen the kids.  The sushi was yummy, but the prices for a single martini have jumped up a good bit since the last time I ordered one there.  I guess that's the last time I'll do that.  I'm also rocking a bit of a headache... so what's in sushi that would pre-migraine me?


One more day until the Walking Dead!

No comments: