Wednesday, October 02, 2013

I am so tired of listening to the whining of our elected leaders.  I wonder could they even form a sentence if they were forbidden from mentioning or referencing the "other side".  Stop it.  Quit telling me what "those other guys" want or don't want and tell me what you're going to do.  This is bullcrap.  I also detest having a president that throws himself on the floor like a child having a temper tantrum if he doesn't have his way.  "I'll just veto it or sign another executive order!" ~= "I'm taking my toys and going home!"
 
What part of the people do not want Obamacare, it is not what you painted it to be, and it is unconstitutional (I don't care what the current 'ruling' is) to FORCE people to purchase something do you not understand?  Oh, I know, you understand perfectly.  Welcome to the last death throws of our country.
 
At least I see a few people who were bowing and scraping at the president's name starting to see the light via posts on facebook.  It's entertaining to see the die-hard "I love O" people starting to realize how much this will cost THEM.  God, save us from ourselves.

No comments: