Saturday, September 07, 2013

I got a good bit done today, although it doesn't really feel like it.  The basics are accomplished (you know... vacuuming, laundry) but it's the less tangible things that are crossed off that feel bigger like hauling all of the remaining Miche stuff out back into the sun to take photos and creating ebay listings that are set to go live mid-next week.  Fingers crossed for quick processing of transactions and clearing these out of the house and into my bank account.

I'm presently wheezing like I use to do after mowing the lawn.  I am a bit concerned as the only thing I can think to blame it on is that I pulled out my tomato plants.  Why so early?  Because it was very obvious I had blight.  So I plucked the tomatoes that do not (yet) look infected and removed the plants.  I guess we'll see in five days how many of the green tomatoes that cover my counters and plastic containers remain green (or start to turn red rather than brown).  Given that blight is spread via spores, I think I just discovered something else I'm allergic to.

Last night after spending some time around a cookout with my tenant and a few of his friends I fought with my computer to get java compiling (later than I wanted to).  Ended up needing to download Eclipse instead, but at least I'm back on track with the stuff I'm working on.  The night before that was later than I wanted trying to pull together a free Shutterfly photo book (which I probably will work on for a little while now too).  Then there is vacation planning to research.  There is so much to do on the computer.  It is no wonder this thing is always on and in my lap if I'm sitting in the living room.

No comments: