Saturday, July 20, 2013

Yesterday and today a coat was put on the dining room floor.  Now, we wait for it to dry.  He said to not move anything in there until Wednesday, so I have a few more days of climbing over things.  He also decided to put the trim in for me, which is fortunate, since I was ready to cancel the trim to avoid having it sitting around unattached for a couple of years.  At least we're in the final stages.  Now I really wish I could find a rug for under the table I like (and am willing to spend the money on).  Fortunately, the temps dropped quickly and significantly yesterday, so I wasn't dying without the AC on, but I still didn't sleep well last night.

I think that didn't help my mood today, but heaven knows I was going to be foul today no matter what.  Maybe a wee bit o'Shakespeare, a spot of fermented grapes, and some wingies will help that.  Oh, got two cards from my mother, one a very sweet one that made me cry today, and one yesterday that was signed Big Midge.  She's insane.  This is what I will become.

No comments: