Friday, July 12, 2013

Last night was a bit of an impropmtu decision to head out with the Beff.  She had heard about a ladies' night wine tasting at a local, new, brewery.  Our whistles whetted for wine tastings this past weekend we decided to go and make more of a night of it by having dinner first.  Since B&L is in the west end and we had the excuse of our birthdays we went to the Backdoor Cafe before the tasting.  The tasting was nice, with the exception of the crowd of obnoxiously loud women (go figure).  I really enjoyed several of their brews and ended up purchasing a few bottles.  We also sat and enjoyed a glass after tasting a variety.  I pointed out to the one owner that we want invited back for the men's night.  I needed the bit of a cheer up I guess, so that was good.
 
Follow up to running ozone generator in the bedroom the other night, I'm not catching scent when I walk in there, but clearly, it would be easy for me to miss it, so I sent Beth in who said "I smell nothing in here".  Perfect, that's exactly what I want.  So, I will be closing us off in the bedroom tonight and running it in the main portion of the house for a while.  I need to give a deep scrub on the basement floor again and maybe run it downstairs as well to see if it can zap the dog odor there too.  *fingers crossed*  It's too bad mom isn't much for heading to the Jingle anymore, I'd love to get her take.  Heaven knows it would be a (brutally) honest assessment.
 
Today I'll run home over lunch to meet someone for an estimate on finishing the dining room floor.  Here's hoping I can just have him crank it out because the delays in trying to get a sander has just built frustration in me.

No comments: