Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm going to have to travel for work in the near term.  Can't say I'm excited about it, but I'll try to make the best of it.  I guess the destination is better than where I have had to go in the past, but if the earth starts quaking while I'm there I will NOT be pleased.

So, last night I rocked out the worst headache I've had in a very long time.  The worst is that it came on pretty fast and heavy and seems to have been all sinus/allergy, not a migraine.  I did get a few things dusted off and put back into the dining room last night, but a little dust never freaked my head out this much before.  I had a majorly itchy nose bout, followed by my head plugging up so fast it felt like someone poured concrete in there.  My neck damn felt stiff and tense, I couldn't get air through my nose, and my face felt like it wanted to pop off.  A couple of Excedrin sinus later and it cleared up a bit in the middle of the night, so at least I got some sleep.  More perplexing is that now that I'm out in the living room again this morning I am immediately feeling sneezy and sniffy again.

I'm down to my last couple excedrin sinus... which means I need to research if it has made its way back onto the market yet, if not and I have resurgences of this I could be in deep.  I have plenty of the tension variety and restocked up when I saw the migraine pills on the shelves again, but each one doesn't do much for the other types of headaches.

No comments: