Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The 2-prong plug is no more.  Now, the plug is a bit crooked in there as I had to carve away plaster to get the new plug and ground screw to fit into the box, but it's in there and showing that it's wired properly on the tester.  Ta-da!  I also found covers that will work in the dining room, so that hunt is complete, even if they're not as fancy looking as what I hoped to find, at least they're not coated in multiple layers of paint.

I pulled the dimmer switch out of the bathroom wall just far enough to verify there is definitely current moving to it, so I am not sure what the heck happened.  Can dimmer switches fry?  I might be learning how to wire one of those guess.

For now, it's time to make a little spaghetti and chill with my fuzzy for the evening.  Yeah yeah, I know there is plenty else I should be doing, but too bad.

No comments: