Saturday, May 18, 2013

The weather has completely shifted and it has been just beautiful the past few days.  Today is no exception.  The windows and doors are open, there is a light, fresh scented breeze.  The lilac is in bloom, so I had to go clip some off to bring inside.  It's still early in the day, but I've already washed the blinds in the bedroom and put the last set of curtains through the wash.  Yep, that means the windows are getting washed today (thank you warm weather).

But first I need to run Dani to the vet for a blood draw and a check on her itch.  I suspect we have a staph infection again, poor kid.  My to do list is long, but a reward isn't far off as I also have an hour massage scheduled.

A pleasant surprise popped up on facebook today, a friend request from someone who had been "off the virtual grid" for a while from back in my NC days.  This is someone I've thought of and wondered how they were periodically, so I am quite happy to hear from them.  This of course has me thinking about two other people from high school that I've wondered about through the years that I'd love to find again and catch up.  Maybe they'll pop up someday too, or maybe they'll finally figure out what we're doing for a class reunion this year.

No comments: