Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Had an eye appointment today.  The good news is my eyes haven't changed since last year.  I guess it's also good that my glasses (w/ updated lens from last year) are spot on.  The bad news is that they give me a headache because I need to wear them... more.  So, I guess I need to build up my tolerance.  *sigh*

The really good news is that this new eye doctor's office has Paws n Claws eyeglasses!  Yep, I'm that insane.  The one style they had didn't really fit my face well, but the other I think looks nicer than my current glasses.  Finally, the really really good news is that these were about half the price of my last pair.  Yeah, I'm glad I took a friend's suggestion to change doctors/offices.

I also caught my Aunt and Uncle before they made dinner, so I was able to enjoy some Rey's (v2) with them.

No comments: