Sunday, March 03, 2013

As it stands right now I have 2 more weeks in front of me thanks to the small task coming through.  I need to do a little reading here this afternoon to get myself spun up a bit so I can hit the ground running tomorrow.  Perhaps that will be enough time for other things to hit, perhaps it won't.  I guess only time will tell... I think this is yet another opportunity for me to work on patience.  I admit, I do wish I had had the nerve a while ago to seek out a centralized place nearer my sister to purchase and have 'ready' for when the time comes.  But everything is a matter of risks and mitigation.  Which risk is worse than the other?  Ask me tomorrow, I'll have a different answer.

I think all of this is draining me.  I found myself in bed before 9pm on Friday and by 10pm last night.  As a result, I was up pretty early on Saturday.  A quick check of the weather had me confident enough to head to visit mom for a few hours before dinner w/ Eggs at Westwood where we saw Warm Bodies.  This movie is pretty much what you expect it to be from the previews, nothing great, but good enough with a few humorous lines despite the lack of depth.  It was relaxing and a nice distraction.

We did get a bit of snow last night, but the roads look cleared off, so barring any major changes associated with the weather I should be getting my chinese craving dealt with this evening w/ Kath and Mark, perhaps seeing Mikey too. In the mean time I am trying to get a little done around here... after all, before I know it Niecey-Poo will be visiting... and busting my butt for the overfilled freezer (again)

No comments: