Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another day... another dollar.  So I had a doctor's appointment today that had me heading down to Franklin Street, so I had called to get the Durango in to be looked at.  I've been seeing a bit of oil out on the gravel and I (foolishly) assumed it was just something loose, maybe a bad seal.  Yeah, no.  I don't remember what he told me it was (I'm so freaking attentive, aren't I).  Maybe it was because all I could hear was the sound of a cash register.  After spending a large chunk last year I was hoping not to have major issues again soon.  Either way, back in Thursday and a little over $500 for the work.  Yay.  The Tib has to go next week for inspection, please let him be healthy!

Anyhow, it was probably good I was forced to get away from the office for a little while today, because heaven knows I'll be on for a little while tonight.  Boo.  Tired.  Stressy and moody feeling.  Need chocolate.

No comments: