Sunday, February 17, 2013

Last weekend I got to see Mithy, this weekend I got to see Rex. February has treated me very well! Last night I also got to quench a bit of a craving (for coconut shrimp at Red Fishy). I'm not much of a shrimp person, but these are so delish.

I gravely angered my right knee yesterday running about and doing some shopping. It's been achy for a couple of weeks now, but it was very unhappy last night. Fortunately, sleeping with the heating pad on it has it feeling okay this morning. It doesn't look swollen and I didn't do anything distinct before the pain started, so I don't know what's up. Hopefully it won't become a reoccurring issue or continue causing me problems into the summer (walking and potentially running time). I haven't been exceedingly productive as a result of my lent give up (yet) but I guess it's still early. I did get some cleaning done yesterday too - enough that I don't feel like I need to jump up and get on top of things today, so maybe I will make some progress in the next 36 days.

I've also been hunting online for something I want to purchase. With current shortages of all of these products I suspect being as picky as I am and wanting a specific brand/type is going to make me wait a very very long time, which could be a bad thing.

No comments: