Thursday, February 28, 2013

Good this week (yea, that's really only tomorrow) and may have something else small... need to get more details tomorrow.

As promised, Vixen and I headed to Petco (and the Meadows).  She almost didn't get to go after acting a fool while eating her dinner.  Seriously, who grumbles when mummy reaches near their bowl, I am not having that.  After I corrected the situation and my mood lightened I decided to pack her up.  I guess it was a good day to pick as I had to do a split cup at the Meadows... pb AND white house, yum!  Since it wasn't choc-pb I decided to give Vix an extra treat, no vanilla for that girl tonight.

She is starting to have issues jumping into the back of the Durango, but I'm not sure if it is her strength that is making her hesitate or if it is the slightly slick ground.  Either way, a little umph and we were in the car to go.  I was due to wash my coat anyhow, so I can get that rolling tonight.

While I wait for the laundry it's time for my first hockey game (tv) of the season... I know my boycott that I signed on with said I could watch again as of the 11th of Feb, but I decided to hold to the end of the month.  I think a first game being Pens vs Canes is a good way to start.

No comments: