Wednesday, February 20, 2013

After just two doses (and just as much now after the 5th dose was just swallowed with dinner) I am already seeing a major difference in Danika.  I'm not waiting an extra couple of minutes for her to get to the back door in the morning or after work.  She was playing yesterday, standing up quickly from a down position, and even dancing around the kitchen eying what she might be able to steal or convince me to give her while I cooked.  Are the thyroid meds helping D?  I say unequivocally and emphatically, yes.

On another positive note, for the first time in roughly forever, someone actually approached me about setting me up with someone they know!  This seems like something so simple, but the fact is I've always heard people saying "I know someone perfect for you" to other people but never to me.  It leaves me wondering why.  Regardless, I found it very sweet, who knows.  I guess we'll see what happens.

Not wanting to shift to the negative as I am working really hard at putting my worries down, but for my own records I have to state that I feel like things are not very promising (again) at work.  It's been rough for an extended period, but it's definitely ramped up as of late.  Whatever is to be, right?  I'm trying.

No comments: