Saturday, January 26, 2013

A smattering of updates for you this fine evening...
So I get an email from Medco (mail order pharmacy) saying THEY received my prescription and cannot fill it as it is available over the counter.  They did not say WHAT the prescription was.  So I had to call the ENT office to find out so I can now go back to the pharmacy to get the over the counter medicine.  Which would be fine, except they had to order it.  So a week and a half after it was prescribed, still no medicine... not til Monday.

Tenant found!  I had two individuals reach out late this week, both of whom sounded quite promising.  Well, a quick viewing and a desire to get in ASAP and here we are.  This is also not a month to month lease, so that gives me more of a comfort level too (when thinking about my own stability and ability to weather whatever may come in the next few months).

Vixen is nibbling at a bone in the dining room right now.  She doesn't seem to be leaking urine as she was for a stretch.  I am hoping there was just something up... but I have no idea what.  Either way, I'm glad she can have a more time with the whole family rather than segregated but immediately after trips outside.

So, while I was out and about for my running today I discovered Ollie's had put the Iams dog food they had on 50% off.  While only 7lb bags this ended up working out to around 60 cents a pound instead of around .95-1.10 as it is when on sale in the big bags.  Needless to say I cleared one of their shelves, buying another 100 lbs (or so) of dog food.

From there I spent some quality time w/ the Beff having some grub, getting a sweet gift (Frankenweenie on DVD), and doing a little malling.  I ended up indulging in a pair of earrings, something I've been wanting to get for a while.  It felt good to buy something a little frivolous.  I've been very well behaved lately.  I guess if I am going to allow myself to buy something frivolous I need to get in gear (as soon as I get the paperwork from the ENT) and invest in the air purifier and start shopping for a new computer.

No comments: