Thursday, January 24, 2013

A few things on my mind this evening...
Toys R Us really should have more than 4 options for the Teddy Bear shopper.


"Pack your thong, you're going on a trip" is so not the best subject line for a spam email.  Really?  Thong?  I hope you mean flip-flops.

A week ago I had an appointment with the ENT.  They were sending a prescription to the local pharmacy and were going to put into the write up on the visit an advisement for a hepa filter, which to my pleasure I can then use to support the purchase as qualified under my HSA.  The prescription never went through and I forgot to get the printout from the appointment, so when I stopped for a shot late Wednesday I inquired about both issues.  Now keep in mind, in this office, the doctor and the gal who comes in to talk to me prior to the doctor both enter with a computer upon which they type everything in that we discuss as we're discussing it.  My office write up "usually takes a week or two to be done" and it's not done yet *puzzle* and he forgot to click send on the prescription.  The gal at the front verified if she was allowed to click send w/ him out of the office, was told yes, and I watched her click it.  So I headed straight to the pharmacy after, nothing, but perhaps it will take 20-30 minutes to come.  A bit of shopping later, still nothing.  Tonight, still nothing.  Seriously dear technology?

Finally, I came home to a lovely letter from my local courthouse.  Jury duty.  Frick.  Coincidence that I was just there a couple of weeks ago for something else?  I wonder.

No comments: