Saturday, November 03, 2012

It's a sad moment.  My Miche business will be no more come the end of the year.  Because I don't press press press I will not be meeting their yearly minimums.  I had been wondering if I should renew and figured "eh, this way I can still order and can help people when they do contact me".  I admit, I hate not being able to solve things for people.  Regardless, it is what it is, I feel like my decision has been made for me.  I know I haven't done much in the past year and a half, but I am sad.  I guess it's my fear of change and regret.  I don't NEED the extra cash like some of the folks who aren't working full time in addition, so I can feel better knowing more business would go their way if at all.

Anyone who works direct sales for 100% of their income?  I just can't imagine as I hated feeling like I was pressuring anyone, which is necessary if you want to bang out orders.  My hats off to you all... rest assured friends it is not an 'easy job'.

All of that said, while it is still up, if there is anything I can help with - contact me or hit up the site

No comments: