Saturday, November 03, 2012

I slept pretty late this morning, at least compared to recent months.  Got moving to snag some beets from the little farmer's stand up the road and shovel in some breakfasty food at VD.  The beets are all cooked and peeled, my laundry is done, and I'm thinking about doing a deep clean here in the living room.  I've had the itch to move it around (which means pulling all of the heavy stuff out making it easier to clean fully).  We'll see.  I popped an excedrin allergy, hopefully that will alleviate enough pain to get me moving.

My sinuses are on full out burn mode, so the humidifiers are running.  Too bad I can't have one at work as to prevent issues from brewing up 40 hours a week.  Even if I don't get around to a full clean just yet I'll be making the house smell all comfy and yummy with dinner tonight.  Maybe a DVD and a fire?  Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

No comments: