Sunday, November 11, 2012

I tried to do some Christmas shopping yesterday, but I can't claim to have crossed much off of the list.  At least I found the motivation after that to get a wee bit done around the house including raking more leaves to the garden area and tying off the clippings that the trash company suddenly won't take in a bin.  Note:  it will be ugly and much ranting will occur here if they aren't gone when I come home Wednesday!  I also remembered (after I left the mall the first time) to pick up another frame for the photo of my mom's side of the family.  So I took the time to get everything hung on the command strips.  (By the way, whoever invented those... you deserve to be rich.)  Perhaps all of that is why I was in bed by 9pm.  I woke back up feeling refreshed around 1:30, but I was able to wipe right back out.

Today I was up early and headed to Altoona to visit hit a few other stores in an attempt to gift shop and visit with mum.  She fed me with some fresh homemade meatballs and on a rare occasion I whooped her at Scrabble, it was a good day.  Now for the Walking Dead!

No comments: